Thursday, February 02, 2006

Update

Hey all,
Sorry it has been so long since I have posted. My life has been a little nuts. As most of you know by now, we are the proud parents of a new cat. We decided to name him Nemi. We did this because he is orange and looks a bit Tiger-like. The Hebrew word for Tiger is Namer and we got Nemi for short. He really is the cutest thing in the whole wide world. Unfortuantely, he is having surgery today and he will be at the vet until Sunday so we miss him very much.
Nothing much has really been going on. I am sick and tired of hearing about the Super Bowl but I do hope that the Steelers will kick some Tuchas!!!! Go steelers!!!!!!
That is all for now, see you all at BKC.
Dan

2 comments:

Just Shu said...

Why are you sick of hearing about the Super Bowl?

IngeIsMyTiger said...

Cause the Lions aren't in it. I promise if you weren't as big a Stelers fan as you are, you would be a little tired too.