Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Starting my Blog

So I am sitting at my friends' house one night and they are telling my wife and I all about their blog. I am listening with such enthusiasm as I am amazed as to how easy it is to get your story out for the world to see. After a few minutes of pondering, I decide I am going to start a blog of my own.

So here it is. This is my blog. I have decided to use the url "Dan Does Detroit" because it will tell my ife stories for all to see. After all, I have lived in Detroit for all 23 years of my life and I have so many cool stories to tell and so many great adventures I have had in my life and it is time to share them with all of you.

I hope you all enjoy this blog. I am excited to get started and to allow the world a sneak peek into my life. I look forward to all of your insights and opinions. Peace for now.

Dan

3 comments:

Just Shu said...

I'm honored to be the first comment on this blog. May you continue to write and not run out of things to say

IngeIsMyTiger said...

Thanks Shu, I appreciate all your help in starting this blog. I also want to take this oppurtunity to thank the Lord. I want to thank my parents for all their support. Most of all I want to thank my wife for supporting me through this project. Thank you sweety. I know it has been rough, I love you. And of course, thanks to the fans. Keep reading, there is much more to come.

DonutsMom said...

Welcome to the Blogging World!! Glad to hear we inspired you. :)