Thursday, November 24, 2005

Roy Williams

I was just watching the Fox NFL Sunday Pregame Show and they had an interview with Roy Williams. Terry Bradshaw asked him what his favorite childhood memory was. Roy responded that when he was about 5 or 6, his family used to go camping and fishing. One year his father had bought him a Snoopy fishing pole and he lost it in the water. To this day he has not seen his Snoopy pole again.

Well Roy, I am with you brother. When I was about 8 years old, my parents took my family and I to Charlevoix for a fishing trip. I was surprised when I arrived to learn he too had bought me an orange Snoopy fishing pole. Unfortunately, however, on that trip, the pole was broken and never used again.

I was surprised this morning to learn that Roy and I had such an amazing connection. May you catch many touchdowns today Roy; you are on my fantasy team.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

Dan

No comments: