Wednesday, June 21, 2006

NBA Finals

So the Miami Heat won the NBA Finals tonight. Ladi Freakin Dah!! I have to be honest, I didn't even realize there was a game tonight. Gillian and I watched a movie and when it ended, we turned on Sportcenter and found out the horrible news. I am pretty pissed off about it, but I am still a bit torn. I am not sure if it would have been better for us if they won or lost. On the one hand, we can say hey, at least we didn't lose to a sucky team. The did win the title. On the other hand, if they lost, we could say, thank you dallas for beating them for us. But then, we look like panzies for losing to a losing team. I don't know. I do know on ething, however, I am so glad this crap is over so we can all go back to focusing on the Pistons next year.

No comments: